The aim of the ENHANCE Gender Equity in Training course is to engage, enable and empower training organizers and providers to support sex/gender equity in their training programmes.
Please watch the introduction video for more information.
After this training you will
- be able to identify different perspectives on sex/gender
- have reflected on the importance of recognizing the role of sex/gender in training
- understand the role of sex/gender in each element of training
- be able to identify the role and impact of gender in your training programmes
- have discussed over 25 practical recommendations on how to make your training programme more gender equitable
- have an action plan on how you will support the gender equity and inclusion of your training programmes
Format: Blended including self-study, online discussions, scenario’s, and 60 -minutes virtual meetings.
Duration: 8 weeks; average time requirement 1 hour/week.
If you would like more information about ENHANCE Gender Equity in Training Courses, please contact us.